Thursday, February 2, 2012

from the plains to the hills

I am adjusting to the move.

It is slow.  I don't have my bearings.  I've forgotten how to be with my kids all day, and I think they've noticed.

But I feel welcome at Mama and Daddy's, and I've loved spending time with my 'sisters' again, and it blesses me to watch the cousins play together like there was never a gap in the timeline.

It never gets easier - moving.  It hurts to leave.  It hurts to have loved. 
It's new and exciting, but without routine, and it just takes time to make a new life again:

TIME to build new friendships,
to risk love again,
to find your way around the grocery store.

Right now I can't even find my shoes.

1 comment:

  1. amen. time will tick. God is at work. Draw near to him. i am praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete